First of all, let me start by saying... I'm so tired of all of this political crap. I'm tired of the republicans blaming the democrats for all the lies and slander. Blame the media, which, I'm sorry, but Fox News is Republican in nature. I'm tired of the republicans talking shit about the democrats... because, really, who's talking smack at the conventions? The republicans. I'm just tired of everyone talking smack. Tired.
Also, if children are to stay "out of the picture," then STOP PUTTING THEM BACK IN THE F*CKING PICTURE. Simple. If you don't want the press and media talking about your kids, leave them at home. Don't use kids to promote your political propaganda unless you want them to be criticized like everyone else in your campaign. Obama learned that the hard way and took his kids out of the spotlight, except for "family moments." It appears as though Palin is learning the hard way as well; however, her daughter is in a commercial on McCain's blog, her kids are everywhere Palin goes, shaking hands, and taking pictures... It's disgusting. Really.
Issues regarding hypocracy? I think The Daily Show said it best:
And when it comes to making a "choice," these republicans can't seem to say anything... I was shocked. WTF?!
Thursday, September 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Don't be jealous that the Repulicans are going to win lolol. J/K just thought I would give you crap to lighten the mood...hehe. I am so over this pres. election campaign too. I was over it months ago. I don't even pay much attention anymore. It's just a bunch of trash talking and mud slinging now. But I still love ya even though your going to vote for Obama. Your like my sister and so that means I love you even when I'm dissappointed in your decisions and choices hahaha.
Post a Comment