Friday, May 15, 2009

Pill Poppin' Dot!

My doctor has me on the following pills... I know, because I refilled my pill box today, in order to "restart" my pill poppin' badness on Sunday:

Multivitamin 3/day
Fish Oil 2/day
Calcium 2/AM
ProEnt2 2/AM & 2/NOON (but I'm slowly working my way up to that dose)
Florastor/DigestaGuard 1/day
Feverfew 1/day (self-prescribed for headaches)
Biotin 1/day (recommended by my Kaiser doc from a LONG time ago)

And then at bedtime:
Calcium 2/PM
Seriphos 2/PM

In total, that's 18 pills a day, once I'm at my full dose of ProEnt2.
Damn.
That's a LOT of pills.

Then again, I could be on her amino acid dosing schedule, which calls for a MINIMUM of 14 pills a day. It only goes up from there. I'm grateful I'm not doing that, not only because it's over $150/month, but because I don't want to take all of those PLUS what I'm taking now! haha

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Shy said...

Dude where have you been ? You haven't blogged in over a month. Maybe the meds are getting to you...haha. Step away from the pills.

Jenjenbug said...

LOL Shy! What is with all the pills, chica?!