So, here I am, sitting at home at 10am on a Monday morning.
I'm sure you're thinking, "Why aren't you at work, Sarah (Dot)?"
I'll tell you... My car is in the shop.
Yeah, gross.
On Friday, I drove home from work- no problems. On Saturday, I drove into Clackamas twice and then around town for a bit with a friend, running "errands." No problems with the car. On Sunday, I went to start the car and it had a hard time wanting to start. It was weird. I called my dad- he thought it might be the battery, since it's been a while since it was changed. I ran my errand and when I got in the car to start it up again, it had a VERY hard time starting up. I drove to Felicia's house and left it there and we ran a few more errands. When I tried to start it at her house to go home, it almost didn't want to start... it took a few times, but it finally did.
I got it home and Sam took a look at it. We thought it was the battery, but took it to AutoZone and they said it was the alternator. Apparently, the alternator is hard to get to on my car... so Sam and I took it to a shop this morning. The guy called me no more than 30 minutes after we dropped it off- "It's not the alternator."
Yeah, it's the battery.
Way to go AutoZone.
Long story short... I'm on my way to pick up my car to park it in front of the house, waiting for Sam to get home so we can buy a battery and he can install it for way less than a shop. Exciting.
Anyone want to come over and craft wedding invitations with me?? :) haha
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment