Monday, November 03, 2008

Happy Birthday, Colby!

He is my child, by proxy, after all. :)

And in honor of his 7th birthday (I feel old), I thought I would write him a note, since I can't be there to celebrate with him on this momentous occasion.

Colby,
Happy Birthday. I hope you had a good day and an even better night with your cousins. I'm glad you had chocolate cake and that it was good. I'm sorry that I couldn't be there to celebrate with you tonight, but now that I live in Portland, it's harder to come and see you. I miss you everyday and I can't wait until my next visit to Los Angeles. Be good to your mom, as always, and give Meeka a snuggle for me (but not too tight)!

Love you... Miss you...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


In honor of this special occasion, I thought I would post some pictures of Colby... through the years...










No comments: