The result: I think I gave myself carpel tunnel. Other than that, I am quite pleased.
If you didn't get the memo... I'd like Home Depot gift cards for my birthday. :)
I REALLY want to finish this bathroom, but our home improvement budget is limited.
Next on our list of bathroom tasks:
1. Pull down the trim around the floor.
2. Take down the mirror and medicine cabinet.
3. Take out busted bathroom light/fan fixture.
4. Prep the room to paint.
5a. Paint walls:
1) Mildew-resistant primer.
2) Light turquoise paint.
5b. Paint medicine cabinet: Light Brown/Tan
6. Install new bathroom fan/light fixture.
7. Remove toilet.
8. Put down new waterproof flooring.
9. Re-install toilet.
10. Caulk entire bathroom properly.
11. Re-hang mirror and medicine cabinet.
12. Install over-the-toilet shelving.
13. Install new shower head and shower door seal.
DONE!
Now... can we get all of this done before my friend Malia visits at the end of August...? I sure hope so! That's only about 78 days from now!
No comments:
Post a Comment